
Download Setup FIle from Downloader (100% Working Link)
Here are some rules to follow: 1.QUESTION TAG = AUXILIARY + PERSONAL PRONOUN: Tony can run really fast, can't he? The twins are very nice, aren't they? 2.If there is no auxiliary in the statement, use a form of do in the question tag: Mum cooks fantastic meals, doesn't she? 3. Positive statements => Negative question tags; Negative statements => Positive question tags: That's your workbook, isn't it? That's not true, is it? They will help us, won't they? 4. Orders and commands are followed by "will you": Don't open the windows, will you? Help your dad in the garage, will you? 5. Let's is followed by "shall we": Let's start homework now, shall we? Let's go shopping, shall we? 6. AND DON'T FORGET: The question tag "am I not" is totally incorrect; always say: "aren't I": I am late, aren't I? The statements and the question tags take the same tenses: Bob helped you a lot, didn't he? You will help me tomorrow, won't you?
QUESTIONS TAGS RULES






0 comments:
Post a Comment